|BODEGAS YZAGUIRRE, S.L., with Tax Identification No. B-43050970, and registered office at Carretera Reus – El Morell Km. 7,8, 43760, El Morell, Tarragona (SPAIN).
|LCookies are small files that are stored on the user’s device when they visit a website.
|We use the following types of cookies on this website: see here
|Cookies are used for the following purposes: see here
|Your personal data will be stored for the time needed to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected. For cookies that require your prior consent, your personal data will be stored until you withdraw your consent.
|The data controller may need to transfer your data to third parties, when third-party cookies are used, to fulfil the purposes indicated. If for any reason data is transferred to countries outside the European Union, you will be informed in advance and your consent obtained.
|You can configure your browser settings to enable or block cookies and to delete your browsing history. Consult your browser’s options and instructions to find out how to do this. Bear in mind that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them in the browser settings.
Who is the Data Controller?
Users’ personal data may be collected by cookies. The company that collects and processes this data is BODEGAS YZAGUIRRE, S.L., with Tax Identification No. B-43050970, and registered office at Carretera Reus – El Morell Km. 7,8, 43760, El Morell, Tarragona (SPAIN).
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored on the user’s device when they visit a website. Among other things, cookies enable a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user and their device and, depending on the information they collect and store, the way the device is used and the type of cookie, they can be used to recognise a user.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the cookie, these may be:
- First-party cookies: these are sent to the user’s device from our computer or domain, and are also managed by us as the owners and editors of this website.
- Third-party cookies: these are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by a third party that will process the information collected by cookies.
Depending on the time they are stored:
- Session cookies: these collect and store information when a user visits the website and expire when they leave the page or close the browser.
- Persistent cookies: these are stored for the period of time set by the data controller. This time vary between a few minutes and several years. They are used to store certain settings which are retrieved each time the user visits the website.
Depending on their purpose:
- Technical cookies: these are essential and strictly necessary for the proper operation of the website and the use of the different services and options we offer. For example, to keep the session open, manage response times, performance, option validation, security elements and to share content on social media, etc.
- Personalisation cookies: these allow the user to tailor certain website features to their preferences. For example, the language, regional settings and browser type.
- Analytical cookies: enable user behaviour on our website to be monitored and analysed so that a user profile can be built up to provide a more personalised service to the user. They are normally used to measure user activity so that we can improve the service we offer the user. For example, an analytical cookie tells us what geographic areas are of most interest to the user and which products and services they prefer.
- Advertising cookies: allow us to manage advertising spaces on the websites.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: allow the management of advertising spaces on our website based on the user’s behaviour and browsing habits so that we can tailor the advertisements to the user’s preferences.
What cookies do we use?
We use the following third-party cookies for the purposes specified below:
|This cookie is native to PHP applications. It is used to keep the user session open on the website. It expires when the user closes their browser.
|First-party cookie needed to use the options and services offered by the website.
|Cookie that uses Prestashop to store information and keep the user session open. It saves data such as currency, language and client identifier.
|Developed by Google Inc. Data collected by the cookie: Pages visited. Purpose: _gid is used to identify users.
|Developed by Google Inc. Data collected by the cookie: Pages visited. Purpose: _ga is used to identify users.
|Developed by Google Inc. Data collected by the cookie: Unique visitors. Purpose: _gat is used to limit the number of requests a user can submit to a given operation in a given amount of time.
How can I disable or delete cookies?
The data controller has made a cookie configuration panel available to users. They can use the panel to accept or reject, one by one or all together, the cookies that the website can install in their browser. see here
Instructions on how to configure your cookie settings on the most popular browsers are available at the following links:
- To manage cookie settings in Google Chrome
- To manage cookie settings in Mozilla Firefox
- To manage cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- To manage cookie settings in Safari
To whom do we disclose your data?
In general, the user data collected by first-party cookies on this website are not disclosed to third parties.
However, when third-party cookies are used, the data may be transferred to countries outside the European Union, as the information collected by the cookie may be hosted outside the European Economic Area.
The user is also informed that the data controller does not intend to use the data collected by cookies on this website for profiling.
If it decides to do so in the future, you will be advised accordingly and your prior consent obtained.
For more information
You can also visit the Your Online Choices portal where you will find useful information and be able to set your third-party advertising cookie preferences for each supplier.