Cooking time: 10 minutes | 4 people INGREDIENTS:
- 100g arugula
- 2 pears
- 100 g Parmesan cheese
For the vermouth vinaigrette:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar of Modena
- 1 tablespoon of red vermouth
STEP BY STEP:
- Wash the arugula, drain it and dry it carefully with absorbent paper.
- Cut the Parmesan into shavings. Peel the pears, remove the core, and cut them into thin slices.
- Preparation of the vinaigrette: dispose of all the ingredients and beat them together until they emulsify and you obtain a smooth sauce.
- Arrange the arugula in a serving dish and spread the pear slices and Parmesan cheese flakes on top.
- Finally, dress the salad with the vinaigrette and serve immediately.
*Recipe from the book 'La Hora del Vermut: 150 recetas para saborear' by Toni Monné, of which Bodegas Yzaguirre is a sponsor.