Cooking time: 20 minutes | 4 people
- 500 g medium potatoes
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 200 g of anchovies in vinegar
- 1 jar of cooked shrimp tails
- Grated peel of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon of romesco sauce
- 2 tablespoons of white vermouth
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
STEP BY STEP:
- Wash the potatoes, put them in a boiling pot and cook them, without peeling them, for 30 minutes. After that time, drain them and let them cool. Then peel them and cut them into cubes. Wash the lettuce leaves, drain them and cut them into strips.
- Drain the prawns and anchovies from the conservation liquid and arrange them in a salad bowl. Add the potatoes, water it all with the white vermouth and mix it gently.
- Next, dilute a tablespoon of romesco sauce with the oil and dress the salad with this preparation. Sprinkle it with the lettuce strips and a little lemon zest and serve immediately.
If you wish, you can enrich this salad with a tablespoon of capers. They will give it a very Mediterranean touch.
*Recipe from the book 'La Hora del Vermut: 150 recetas para saborear' by Toni Monné, of which Bodegas Yzaguirre is a sponsor.