Cooking time: 1 hour | 4 people
- 8 plates of cannelloni
- 2 cans of crab meat
- 1 large zucchini
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 leek
- 1 clove garlic
- 200 g of sea crabs
- 4 tablespoons of fried tomato
- 1 glass of red vermouth
- Olive oil
STEP BY STEP:
- Boil the cannelloni plates in a casserole with water and salt for the time indicated by the manufacturer. Drain and spread them out on a clean cloth. Reserve them.
- Peel and chop the leek and the garlic clove. Wash and cut the zucchini into squares. Scrape the carrot and cut it into squares the same size as the zucchini.
- Sauté the leek in a pan with two tablespoons of oil until transparent. Add the minced garlic and the rest of the vegetables and cook for another 5 minutes; they should be crispy. Season and mix with the crab meat. Next, fill the cannelloni with this preparation./li>
- In another pan with two tablespoons of oil, fry the crabs for 10 minutes. Add the vermouth and fried tomato. Cook everything for 10 more minutes, season with salt and pepper and pass the sauce through the Chinese strainer.
- Serve the warm cannelloni right away with the hot sauce.
This recipe can be prepared with other shellfish such as spider crab, prawns or scallops or with firm meat fish such as monkfish.
*Recipe from the book 'La Hora del Vermut: 150 recetas para saborear' by Toni Monné, of which Bodegas Yzaguirre is a sponsor.