Hake in green sauce
10 min / 4 persons
Ingredients to prepare hake in green sauce with Yzaguirre Classic White Vermouth
- 4 hake fillets
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 sprig of parsley
- 4 teaspoons of Yzaguirre Classic White Vermouth
- 6 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt and pepper.
Step by step to prepare the hake in green sauce with Yzaguirre Classic White Vermouth
- Finely chop the parsley leaves. Peel the garlic cloves and halve them.
- Heat the oil in a pan with the garlic cloves over a low heat for 3 to 4 minutes without allowing them to brown. Then add the hake loins, skin side up, and sprinkle with half the chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 4 minutes; give the pan a light stirring to bind the sauce.
- After this time, turn the loins over and add the Yzaguirre Classic White Vermouth.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the parsley and continue cooking for a further 5 minutes, stirring the pan gently. Serve immediately.
*Recipe taken from the book 'La Hora del Vermut: 150 recipes to savour' by Toni Monné (adapted), of which Bodegas Yzaguirre is a sponsor.